Donate Your Books, DVDs & CDs
We are so excited to once again accept your donated items. It’s been a while – but we’re back! Our process has changed a bit, so please note the following:
- Library donations may be dropped off on the first and third Friday of each month between the hours of 9:00 am and 12:00 pm. Although the library itself is closed, donations may be dropped off in the entrance lobby.
- Donations are limited to two boxes per household.
We happily welcome the following materials:
- Fiction and/or nonfiction in good shape
- Children/Teen books
- DVDs, Blu-rays, and CDs
- Puzzles and Games
We will not accept:
- Moldy, musty, or water-damaged books
- Books with missing or torn pages
- Textbooks, Encyclopedias, or Reference Sets
- Reader’s Digest condensed books
- Cassettes or VHS tapes
Questions? Call us at 412-882-6622 or Email.