Order your free Covid test today!
The free at home COVID tests are now available at covidtests.gov
Visit PA Dept of Health to learn about Covid-19 vaccine availability.
COVID 19: Testing Sites
Greater Pittsburgh Region has expanded COVID testing sites: To find a testing center that accepts your insurance, and to learn more about the testing process, click here.
To find a testing center where you can get a test at no charge and with no insurance, call the clinic nearest you from the list below:
Covid-19 Community Resources – Don’t Wait to Get Help
- PA Homeowner Assistance Fund – The program will provide financial assistance to eligible homeowners to avoid delinquency, default, foreclosure, or displacement.
- Renter Relief Program – for all eligible Allegheny County residents. Submit an application today.
- pa211sw.org – local renter’s assistance for Southwestern pennsylvania
- Just Shelter – local assistance to prevent eviction
- Jefferson Community Directory – a directory of local organizations that cover behavioral health, healthcare, infant/child/student, immigrants and seniors services.
- Nolo – free legal forms & guides. Legal updates & information specific to Covid-19, including eviction help, consumer protection, debt management, and much more.
- EIP Payments Eligibility – The IRS is launching an initiative to reach people who have not received the Economic Impact Payments (EIPs) for which they are eligible. Visit the IRS website or click here to learn more.
In order to best serve residents with questions and concerns about COVID-19, Allegheny County Health Department (ACHD) has partnered with United Way 211 to offer a 24/7 hotline. Please call 888-856-2774 to speak with a representative. Language services available.
Get the latest and most accurate information about COVID-19 from the Allegheny Health Department.
COVID-19 Rumor Control
The Allegheny Health Department has put together a FAQ to counter rumors and misinformation in regards to COVID-19.
World Health Organization COVID-19 FAQ
Get the latest updates about Coronavirus disease pandemic from WHO.
CDC COVID-19 FAQ
The Centers for Disease Control & Prevention provides up-to-date information on your health and well-being during the pandemic.
COVID-19 Interactive Map and Statistics
Get the latest worldwide stats with this interactive map from Johns Hopkins University of Medicine.